It is important that you choose the right handlebars for you because, being the mechanism used to control and steer your motorcycle, quality built, comfortable bars are a necessity. At the same time as being integral to the operation of a motorbike, they can also be a way to customise your ride by utilising the various shapes, colours and sizes which are designed for different types of riding and style.
Harley handlebars come in many different styles such as Apes, Gorillas, Drag Bars, Z-Bars, Keystone, Maynard, Mustache, Window, Beefy T-Bars, and Chumps to name a few.
They also range quite widely in size, from 2 inch to 18 inch risers with diameters ranging from 7/8", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2 inches.
Other options handlebars have can be Pre-Knurled, Non pre-knurled, Dimpled, Non-Dimpled, Satin Black, Chrome, Gloss Black, Matte Black, Stainless Steel, 1-piece tubing, Rolled Steel and the list goes on.
What Harley handlebars does MCA sell?
MCA stocks and sell bars to fit all Harley- Davidson motorcycle such as:
- Big V-Twins - Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution, Milwaukee-eight
- Small V-Twins - D, R, W, G, K, K-H Models, Ironhead, Evos
- 500 & 750 Street Models
- Sportsters - XL Models, Café Racers, Nightsters, XR1200, Forty-eight, Seventy-two, Roadster
- Dyna - Fat Bobber, FX Models Inc. FXD Super Glide
- Softails - Night Train, Springer Softail, Softail Standard, Hertitage Springer, Deluxe, Bad Boy, Fat Boy, Softail Slim, Dark Custom Cross Bones, Deuce Softail, Breakout
- V-Rods/ Night Rods - Night Rods, Night Rod Special, V-Rod Muscle, Screamin' Eagle, CVO V-Rod, Street Rod, Destroyer
- Touring - Distinctive with saddlebags
- CVO - Custom Vechicle Operations common with Ultra Electra Glide
- Trike - Street Glide Trike (no longer manufactured), Freewheeler
Don't forget that when changing your motorcycle's handlebars, you may also require different length cables, brake levers & extended wiring.
For example, high handlebars such as 'ape hangers' may require solid or urethane handlebar riser bushes instead of the OEM rubber type. We can also help with these requirements.
If your can't see Harley handlebars (or accessories) that suit your requirements in our website, please get in touch and we will help you with your selection.