LIGHT BEE X
The electric, off-road Light Bee X promises advanced fun on all terrain.
The Light Bee X offers 60V of power from a removable lithium ion battery pack. A forged, lightweight aluminum frame, combined with high-spec components, results in a total weight of just 50 kg. 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes are mounted front and rear.
The LCD dash is handlebar-mounted, and a convenient USB charger sits right in front of the rider. With a climbing ability of over 45 degrees, up to 100 km of range and a short 2.5-3.5-hour charge time, the Light Bee X offers hours of near-silent fun.
Updates to our 2023 models include:
- New colours (black, blue, silver) and optional graphics
- Sine wave controller for smoother power with more torque, plus ReGen for improved range
- KKE or DNM suspension
- Improved riding position: wider, thicker seat combined with a wider, higher handlebar
- Heavier-duty gold O-ring chain for lower maintenance and reduced noise
- Updated brakes: 4-piston, titanium-finished calipers, now with sintered pads for improved heat dissipation and braking power
- Pro handlebar grips in grey
( EL0154-p, EL01545, EL01544 )
Ultra Lightweight Frame
The Light Bee's 7.8 kg frame is constructed of aviation-grade aluminum alloy via a fully automatic welding process that ensures consistency in production.
High Performance Brakes
The braking system features opposed, four-piston hydraulic calipers with metallic brake pads and 203 mm discs for safe and reliable stopping power.
In SPORTS mode, the Light Bee X puts out 6 kW of power and 250 Nm of torque. That's more than enough for tackling jumps and climbing hills!