Alpinestars Valparaiso Tech Air Jacket
Please Note Stock Status
All Tech Air items will display as out of stock as they are not available to be purchased online. Stock is available in-store at one of our 8 locations which can be found here.
As these items need to be correctly fitted and registered with Alpinestars to the individual that purchases them, we are not able to offer them online. However, if you contact our staff at one of our stores they will be able to assist with finding the Air tech suit, jacket or vest that suits your needs.
ALPINESTARS VALPARAISO FOR TECH-AIR JACKET
Tech-Air is a groundbreaking electronic airbag system that offers riders upper body protection and the freedom to ride both on and off road and in a wide range of weather conditions. The Tech-Air System incorporates the airbag’s electronic control unit, componentry and airbag, which when inflated covers the back, kidney areas, chest and shoulders.
The Tech-Air System, sold separately and completely self-contained, offers the possibility for the airbag to be used in conjuction with an Alpinestars airbag-compatible textile outer jacket, for superb protection in all-weather and warm weather riding conditions.
The innovative and versatile Tech-Air street airbag system can be used with any type of motorcycle and/or scooter without the need to set-up, pair or reconfigure bike-to-rider or bike-to-passenger settings. The system is therefore immediately ready to be used at any time for any bike on any surface, and can be used equally for road riding and off road adventure touring.
A formidable all-weather street/adventure touring jacket which incorporates a waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR membrane and offers superb comfort levels thanks to its Jet Ventilation System (JVS)
- Fully featured and highly versatile 4-in-1 all-weather jacket optimised for comfort and performance with airflow, thermal and waterproof configurations
- Superior, multi-material main shell construction featuring an advanced poly-fabric main shell, which has been specially designed to accommodate larger volume mass in the event of airbag deployment
- Features integrated sensors securely and subtly on the upper zip: electronic airbag system ‘arms’ automatically when jacket is closed, offering peace-of-mind security and safety
- Intelligent LED panel on left sleeve indicated if airbag system is functioning correctly
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient attachment of airbag vest
- Leather panels on shoulder and sleeves for high levels of durability and abrasion and tear-resistance in critical areas
- Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR full ensures long term all-weather performance
- Long sleeve thermal liner can be fully removed and has a zipper connection for easy identification with integrated stretch comfort edge. Thermal liner is ‘sonic quilted’ for improved insulation
- Featuring Jet Ventilation System (JVS) large zippered air intakes on torso with large rear air exhaust window on back and on the arms for cooling performance on long rides
- Removable CE-certified shoulder and elbow
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic armor available separately)
- Extended accordion stretch inserts on shoulders for improved fit and expansion to accommodate inflated airbag
- Pre-curved, articulated sleeves with gusseted Velcro cuffs enhance fit and comfort in the riding position
- Waterproof external storage provided by two chest font water resistant zips and one internal waterproof wallet pocket
- Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets and large rear utility pocket
Alpinestars Valparaiso Tech Air Jacket
Our team will endeavour to respond to all enquires within 48 hours, 9am – 5.30pm (Monday – Friday). Your patience is appreciated.
Please complete the form below to make your enquiry. * All fields are required.