Shoei Neotec II White Helmet
An every-occasion helmet with the adaptability to excel no matter where your next journey takes you, the NEOTEC II does it all with style and precision. The convenient “flip-up” versatility of a true two-in-one helmet combined with next-level aerodynamics, an internal sun shield, the Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL Communication System, the NEOTEC II is the pinnacle of modular helmet design for today’s hybrid motorcyclists.
The NEOTEC II’s revamped modular, “flip up” functionality offers the convenience and versatility of a full-face helmet that converts smoothly and seamlessly into an open-face configuration for a true two-in-one design.
Flip-Up Chin Bar & Face Shield
- Safety and protection of a full-face helmet
- While at rest, converts instantly into an open-face configuration
- Large lock release button facilitates easy handling with gloves
- Lightweight chin bar/face shield rotate with smooth precision on a variable eccentric-axis, yielding the seamless versatility of a true two-in-one design
- All-new dual locking system for improved holding power when in the fully-opened position
In order to maximize head protection performance, riding your motorcycle with the face cover in the fully closed position is strongly recommended.
360 Degree Pivot Locking System
- Road tested and made of high-quality stainless steel components
- Safe and secure closure when chin bar is in the down, locked position
In addition to its streamlined shape and shell-integrated spoiler, the NEOTEC II’s innovative top air outlet design along with the chin bar’s ‘Aero Deflector’ and ‘Vortex Generator’ lip reduce unwanted wind noise while helping to manage airflow around the helmet in varying riding position.
- Wind tunnel-tested aerodynamics optimized for varying riding positions
- Shell-integrated spoiler has been reshaped/repositioned to further reduce lift and drag
- Top air outlet serves as a spoiler while in an upright riding position
- Newly designed 'Aero Deflector' for improved chin bar aerodynamics
- All-new 'Noise Isolator' cheek pads deflect wind and reduce unwanted noise
- New airtight window bead and the chin bar’s 'Vortex Generator' lip reduce noise and manage airflow around the helmet
- Enhanced shell shape improves noise control and aerodynamics
- Refined in SHOEI’s in-house wind tunnel
- Reduction of unwanted wind and road noise
The NEOTEC II’s advanced shield system provides a large, distortion-free view, facilitates smooth and easy shield changes, and comes equipped with an internal sun shield that offers riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion.
- All-new design provides improved air/water sealing and noise reduction
- Protects from 99% of the sun's damaging UV rays
- 3D injection-molding ensures distortion-free view throughout the entire field of vision
- New airtight window beading drains/prevents water from entering helmet
- Comes equipped with a Pinlock® EVO fog-resistant system
CNS-3 Base Plate System
- Facilitates smooth and easy shield changes
- SHOEI’s patented spring-loaded technology ensures a wind and waterproof seal
Internal Sun Shield
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Large, easily located switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner shield
- Distortion-free view blocks 99% of the sun's damaging UV rays
- Forehead area of outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing for the integrity of the helmet's inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Exceeds ANSI Z80.3-2010 Standard for non-prescription eyewear
Equipped with large upper and lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves, an expanded 3-position upper vent for optimal air intake customization, and uniquely-positioned upper exhaust outlet vents, the NEOTEC II’s ventilation is ready for every adventure.
- Large upper and lower vent shutters for ease of use with riding gloves
- Expanded 3-position upper air intake for increased ventilation performance
- All-new exhaust outlets flank upper air intake for improved hot-air clearing
- Wind tunnel-optimized for dramatically-improved cool-air intake and hot-air expulsion
Few characteristics of a motorcycle helmet are as critically important as its first and second layers of defense, which is precisely why the NEOTEC II features the SHOEI-exclusive Multi-Ply Matrix AIM shell and Multi-Piece EPS liner. The all-new stainless-steel Micro Ratchet Chinstrap offers quick and secure closure with unrivaled comfort and adjustability.
Multi-Ply Matrix AIM Shell
- Proprietary technology integrates a five-ply matrix
- Hand-laid interwoven layers of fiberglass with organic fibers and resin
- Shell-integrated spoiler with consistent shell thickness guarantees proper strength and weight
Multi-Piece EPS Liner
- Provides enhanced impact absorption by utilizing varying densities of foam
- Allows cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS
- Precise placement of multi-density EPS material yields a more compact, lightweight design
Micro Ratchet Chinstrap
- Patented 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism
- Quick and smooth closure and opening
- Comfortable and easily-adjustable
The NEOTEC II is equipped with a fully removable, washable, adjustable, and replaceable interior system that’s been enhanced for a comfortable fit and maximum helmet stabilization during high-speed riding. All-new ‘Noise Isolator’ cheek pads reduce unwanted road noises for advanced comfort.
Interior Comfort System
- Fully removable, washable, replaceable, and adjustable
- Multi-layer cheek pads for comfort and helmet stabilization
- Three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider's head
- New 'Noise Isolator' cheek pads deflect wind and reduce unwanted noise
Shoei Neotec II White Helmet
Our team will endeavour to respond to all enquires within 48 hours, 9am – 5.30pm (Monday – Friday). Your patience is appreciated.
Please complete the form below to make your enquiry. * All fields are required.